Tragedy As Fire Outburst Impend Yabatech (Photos)

Tension loom Yaba College of Technology (Yabatech) yesterday Tuesday  4th of December 2018 at about some mins pass 8:00pm when fire outburst rock the institution hostel.

According to a source speaking with our correspondent at Olonitolacaleb.com, she allegedly said the outburst was as result of electric spark immediately the power supply ( NEPA) took off their light. However it was recorded that some shops behind the hostel (Akata Hostel) suffer a huge loss.

All access to get in touch with one of the contact person to the institution through phone call  was not picked as at when filling this News.






No comments

Powered by Blogger.